We are going to publish the productions of the 2021 CHCI-Mellon GHI “Migration, Logistics and Unequal Citizens in Contemporary Global Context” to reflect on the critical agendas of the project. They will include:
- An online open syllabus of the Institute.
- Online database of links of NGOs, activist groups, multiple forms of knowledge production to address related problems in different countries.
- Knowledge and skills transfer in an interdisciplinary and multi-media environment.
- Audio-visual materials edited from the planning meetings and GHI working sessions.
- The publication of edited volume(s) and journal issues.
- To establish a long-term consortium for the transnational joint research center for “Migration, Logistics, and Cultural Intervention.”